Thursday, March 10, 2011

24 Movie is Gonna Get MADE!!!

Not I just fooled you all. Sorry but this really sucks and I am going to vent. The way the damn thing ended leaving it so open was STUPID if they aren't going to make a movie. They already ruined it by not continuing off season 7 and making that crap at the start of season 8. So now they aren't even gonna make the movie. I hate stupid FOX with a passion now, I hope they take it up the ass in more ways than one.

Plus with Kiefer on a new show, there will be no time. If the show lasts, as it might pull a Heroes and be good for one season and that be it. Sounds ok but not overly appealing too. But who knows until it comes out huh.

Anyway this just suck and that is my current rant of the day oh and check out the great new Face it Facts banner I added to my blog, you should add it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment